Friday, November 23, 2007

Ephesians 1:19-21

"and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 2ar above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come."

i don't have much to share. but this verse helped me a lot when i was facing a spiritual attack about a month ago-- that the power that raised Christ from the dead is the power that is in me. i was and still am very much encouraged. in many things i fear, but what to say? i have Christ in me. what more should i fear?

i can only say that "i love my God." through all that has been happening, only His love sustains me. His promises i hold dear because by them i gain comfort and strength to carry on...

No comments: